Tee Time Policies
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- At least 24 hour notice must be given for any modifications or cancellations.
- There are no refunds within 24 hours of reserved tee time for any reason.
- Pricing errors will not be honored.
- The course reserves the right to book additional golfers to complete foursome.
Golf Course Rules
- The Rules of Golf as adopted by the USGA together with the Rules of Etiquette as adopted by the USGA shall be the rules of the Club, except when in conflict with local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- Proper golf attire is required for all players. Proper attire shall mean the following:
Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves and slacks or Bermuda shorts of mid-thigh length are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, sweat pants, swimwear, cut-offs, or gym shorts are not considered proper golf attire.
Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, mid length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Tee shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, swimwear, or tennis dresses are not considered proper golf attire.
- Only golfers who have paid greens fees are permitted on the golf course.
- All players must check in with the Starter after registering in the Golf Pro Shop.
- All players must start play from the first tee unless otherwise permitted by the Golf Professional
- There will be no practicing on any part of the golf course except the practice range or practice green.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from the Club. No beverage coolers are permitted on the course.
- Each player is required to have their own set of golf clubs.
- Children must be 10 years old to be on the golf course.
- Jogging, bicycling, fishing or recreational walking is not permitted on the golf course.
- If lightning is in the area, all play shall cease. Although the golf staff may warn players about lightning in the area, of which it is aware, the Club does not assume any duty to detect lightning and warn them. If Club personnel warn players about potential lightning in the area, players must stop play immediately.
Golf Cart Rules
- The use of private golf carts and unauthorized vehicles is prohibited on club property.
- Carts must be rented from the Pro Shop.
- No spectators allowed
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate golf carts.
- Please observe all cart path signs.
- Carts are to be kept at least 15 yards from greens and tees and must remain on the cart path on par 3’s and around teeing areas.
- Golf carts are to be used on the course only and must be returned to the clubhouse upon completion of play
- A maximum of two people per golf cart.
- Golfers should always exercise caution when parking carts near ponds and hazards.
- Please ensure that parking brakes are set before leaving cart.
- Golfers are asked to report any cart malfunctions immediately after their round.
- When operating a cart, operators assume all risks and shall be liable for any and all damages sustained to person, property and/or cart in their operation.